Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Scarlet butterfly. An Acadamy Of Misery Novel.

  • If you are some random person reading this continue on down to the start of the story if your a friend I added in the story continue reading this.
  • I dont care if you dont like your power okay, its my story and you get what you get you knew I was making one you couldve said hey I would like to be this and have this, this and this for powers pwease and thank you.
  • now you may continue to read the prologue

Prologue:

The wind chimes sang with the wind as the grass danced softly. I layed on a patch of flowers day dreaming. I would have done soemthing if it wasnt for the fact I couldnt move and I seemed to be in a daze. I turned to my left and watched a few flowers blow with the wind. The wind began to blow harder around me and for a second I thought I heard a voice whisper to me. I instantly sat up. " who's there?" I asked looking around. do not be alarmed. come with me. I stood up, and the wind blew harder, pushing me further and further into a cemetary which was never there before. Just as I pasted the gates the wind stopped. It almost made me fall over. almost.

I looked around. the fog was thick and heavy. Someone could be behind me and I would not know. The mist began to move around in a circle like a tornado was hitting it and girl stepped forward, she seemed to floating off the ground with her seemingly endless dress. her mouth never seemed to move when she said" you are the one. the one that can save us." The wind picked up again and it became so forceful I soon had to close my eyes and then I wook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment