Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chapter 10

               I looked at her like she was a monster. "wow. thats weird. maybe it's just some memory thing.or soemthing." she shrugged and with a smile she said " I dont know maybe I was so freaked out that I just dreamed about it or somthing." "exactly.' I said. I told her abou the girl I met. " hmm thats interesting." ayi said thinking. " go eat breakfast I'll catch up with you later." I said shooing her off. I went up to Crimsons and Scarlets room and  grabbed my pillow. the room was still a mess but apperently no one minded. I got dressed and put my pillow back on bed. I didn't think anyone was going to the classes because people were still asleep or just lounging around.
                I went up to the office and told the lady I was ready to change my name. She nodded and took out a folder. " this are the students records. heres the name sheet, just fill in what it tells you, skip the middle and put your new signature at the bottom." Clarssie said. I sat down and began to fill it out

Current name: Yume Star Marisol
New name: Maia Asherah
I skiped the middle and put in my new signature at the bottom. I handed the paper back Clarssie. She looked at the new name and said " Nice name Maia." I smiled and said " Thanks." I walked out to see my friends coming out of the cafetera. " hey guys!" I said catching up to them. " hey yume." said miki. " Its not yume anymore its Maia Asherah." they smiled and nodded " nice name." rei said. " thanks. you guys are gonna change your names?" I asked. " I like my name I wanna keep it." phi said sternly. " yea I just want my middle and last name changed." said amaya.

We walked into the office once again and each of them did the paper work. Ayi was the first one done and said " yay! my new name is  Alessia Ayi Gilda." she said proudly. " Nice. mine is Aurore Ambrosine Colombe." rei said with a french accent. "Tell me again why we have to change our names." phi said. " because if we have a student named the same one as the person who dies then people will question." Clarssie said. " Can mine just be phi." phi said simply. " well what was your full name. " phi rosie vu." Clarssie shrugged. " sure. I guess." We gave her back all the papers and said " okay Kaze is Nahuel Checeyo. Eric Ethan Carson, Jack is Xavier Hayden, Miki is Tsuritsa Zarya,  And amaya is Amaay Mizuki Nuray." she said mummbling to herslef as she typed it all in and clicked enter.

"Alright. Your scedules will be out two weeks from now and enjoy your time." Clarssie said as we left. " this is so cool." Aurore said. " wow. I can't believe we gotta start calling each other our new names." Xavier said. " Pfft. I can't even remember my old name" Tsuritsa said. we all thought and phi said " I can't remember your guys old names either its like you've always had those names." Ethan nodded and said " yea really." "Hmm this is really awkward." Alessia said trying to think. I nodded and said " and if things can get any worse?" nahuel said "Oh I think things can." he replied smugly smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment