Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chapter 8

Hearing noices coming from down stairs I open the door to find it filled with people. "wow.thats alot of people." I said. kaze walked to the door and shrugged. " If you say so. Im hungry lets get the others and go down to eat." I nodded but before we got to take another step they all apeared in our room horrified. " wow you guys are chickens." kaze said. " I have never seen that mant people in there before." ayi said " yea what are they bored?" rei asked. I shrugged. I grabbed amayas and ayis hand and led them out side. No one seemed to noticed us. even if they did I bet they didnt care that we were new.
A girl with fireie red hair came up to me with a huge smile. " Hi. Im scarlet." she said. " you guys must be the new people." I nodded " how'd you know who we are?" miki asked. '' when there is a group of students coming in to our school for the first time everyone knows about it." she said waving a hand. Another girl with darker red hair came up to us and said " hey is my sister annoying you guys?" " Crimson! I am not annoying." Scarlet said. "Are you to twins or something?" phi asked pointing. they nodded. " crimsons older." scarlet said. " I bet they are hungry. C'mon scarlet lets take them to the cafeteria." crimson said leading the way.
They showed us where we were going to sit and showed us how to get the food once we sat down scarlet said "sorry if the dorm thing scared you guys. everybody usually starts to study after dinner. so the time in  between can get a little boring so everyone just chills in the loft area thing." scarlet said. " I knew it." rei muttered. " so what are you guys?" crimson asked. "Me an rei are vamps." ayi said proudly. "Im a half demon." phi said. "me and jack are elementals." eric said. "Im a shapshifter." amaya replied. " Im an animal shifter and yume is a spell caster." kaze said. I nodded.
"Nice." scarlet said. "Im an Archerer, and Crimsons an immortal that can read peoples minds." " you mean like a vampire?" ayi asked. Crimson shook her head " no immortals are like vampires only they dont have to hunt and dont have fangs." ayi nodded. " well this is neato!" phi said cutely. After dinner scralet said " hey you guys wanna have a gaint pillow fight?" ayi nodded answering for us and asked " where to?" " we are in room 11. see ya in five minuites okay?" crimson said walking off with scarlet. "Im so gonna win this" ayi said. " yea your like the throwing queen." michiyo said. Phi laughed and said " as long as the pillows arent hard as rocks im okay." " phi that was because a rock was in your pillow. pillows are not hard as stone." miki said answering her and reminding her why it was as hard as a rock. " will still." she said as we climbed the stairs. We got out pillows and changed into our pajamas and for the rest of the night we were having a pillow war seeing which of us doesnt get hit first.

2 comments: