Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chapter 12

(SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS. PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER. =^^=)

I sat down on a pillow and everyone including scarlet and crimson was there. "We know whats going on." Scarlet said. Crimson nodded. " I told professer Massacare about it as well, she said she would be waiting for you." I nodded and said " good, I got to talk with her, did you catch them up?" they nodded knowing I was refering to my friends. I smiled. " Okay, so Im not the only one thinking this prophecy that stated over a thousand years ago is made for us?" " I totally think it is." Alessia said rolling her eyes and everyone agreeing with her. " First things first. we have no idea how to control our powers." Aurore said " yea but after reading it something it telling me its not right away, this is going to happen later on in time." Tsuritsa said. Amaya nodded and said " thats how I felt when I was writing it. like its going to happen later in time." phi smiled and said" so why can't we learn about our powers and stuff" " Because, when your put in her when you say what you are the teachers don't believe it. words mean nothing to them if you don't back them up with actions." Scarlet said. " I think they are all going to be watching us now." Crimson remarked.
"So how do we tell them?" Xavier asked. " maybe we should tell her we are ready to prove our powers to her." Ethan suggested.  "well theres one way at looking at it." Adam remarked. " alright then tommorrow we'll tell her and prove it too her." I said shrugging. After some agreeing I headed to my room to begin to read chapter 40 in the text book.

( this chapter is short because Ive wanted to save the lesson till chapter 13 to make it more interesting so lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment