Monday, August 2, 2010

Chapter 15

(SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND ENJOY THE STORY )     

      The room looked like a labortory. It was all white and hald of it was blocked off between glass and what seemed like contorls. I walked inside the glass chamber and said" okay what do I do now." Clarssie talked " Well you say you can use magic. so the simplist thing we can think of doing is giving you a candle that you have to try to light up without ant matches.. and since you claim to have magic we don't know what to expect so we are prepared for anything." I nodded and turned myself to face the table with a single candle. I took a deep breath and snapped my fingers. the whole room turned blue. I looked around confused. " cool!" Aurore said. I snap my finger again and im outside the door. " whoa." Ethan and apollo said. I snaped my fingers again and I was back inside and the lights were out. I snapped them one ore time and I was back to where I started. I sighed and got close to the table. I tried one more random thing. which was pluck off the stem of the candle. I took it between my Index finger and thumb. I tried taking it off only to have them slid up and the candle lit up.
                 I stared at the candle dumbfounded. " wow should have tried that sooner." I mummbled walking out with the others laughing and some even saying " wow all that for nothin." Even clarssie was giggling. After everyone one was done they continued with Alessia and Aurore. " Alright. Every Vampire has basic things like Strength, and Speed." They both gave their nods telling them they could hear them and were listening. " So, we are going to start with those basics and hopefully if your a speacial talent vampire like most are, you show that power in due time. be aware that your memories of the past will come back in flashes. Like a life you lived and see but can never remember in detail." Said the principal.
                 She gave a nod to Clarssie and she pressed a few buttons. The scenery began to change and Professer Massacare spoke " These are your oponents. Show no mercy. they are only test subjects."  Aurore and Alessia gave their nods and the two oponents began their attack.  before anyone can even blink both Alessia and Aurore were on their butts blinking. " Wow that was awkward." Alessia said trying to stand up. " I didn't even seem them doing anything!" Exclaimed Aurore. Each time they would try to stand up they would both be knocked down. " Wow they weren't kidding when they said vampires have speed." Alessia mummbled. Aurore didn't answer. Instead she said closed her eyes and said " Well if we can't see them we have to try something else. like maybe sensing." Alessia looked at her dumbfounded " How are we suppose to do that?!" " Hush!" Aurore said waving a hand at her. Alessia grumbled and crossed her arms. When Aurore closed her eyes and consentrated she could have sworn that she felt everything slow down.
            As if in perfect view she saw the person standing to her right. she stood up careful not to open her eyes and stood ready to attack. The guy began running toward her and she easily doged and took the guys arms and pulled them roughly back causing the guy to get on his knees and wince in agony. Alessia blinked and said " oh okay. Well if your gonna do that I want to see if I can hit the guy for knocking me on my butt." Alessia stood up and with taking a guess she threw a punch with her right hand and to her surprise it hit the oponent and sent him flying into the wall. " Wow alessia." Aurore mummred. "Wow that was a lucky shot." The scenerary disappeared and both girls walked out. " Alessia your such a dork."  Xavier said. " Yea. But im a boy crazed dork." She said with a shrug. " And your our dork." Amaya said giving a nod.
       The rest of us finshed up our tests and we learned a few things. Turns out the quickest way for tsuritsa to turn into a lycan is to get her mad. Phi can control fire with her emotions, Xavier and Ethan can control each others oppisite elements, and Nahuel can change into any animal he comes in contact with. The Principal told us to go get some lunch and when we come back they'll talk to us a little bit more about something. what it is though, they never told us. At the cafetera people stared at us wondering why we came to lunch. They all proably thought we were sick or something. We sat down at our usual table and ate our lunch a little uncomfortable considering it was quiet and people were staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment